Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

Relax

Hi There,
I've been doing a little more scrapbooking lately. Trying to stay caught up on my Grandson's album. Second grandchild will be arriving soon and I'm not sure how I'll find time to do pages for two.
If you haven't paid any attention to the Snapshot pattern series for the Imagine I suggest you take another look. Snapshot Texture was used on all the pattern paper as well as the Koi fish.
 The star from Cricut Craftroom Basics.

 The images from Art Nouveau work best when cut on larger sizes. The handbook actually suggest the minimum size they should be cut at. I did add some shading using Tim Holtz distress inks.

Ribbons & Rossettes have lots of great borders. I used the negative stars from the border as accents on the co-ordinating page.
Out of Character is the new cartridge from the Cricut Circle. I like how these can be layered and holes for gem placement if you like. I always like a little bling.
This is my last day for posting with Creative Critterz Design Team. I've really enjoyed being part of the group and sharing my passion for paper crafts with you. Thank you for letting me into your lives.
I invite you to visit my personal blog at Ink-spirations.

              Yvonne
Imagine - Snapshot Texture - Pattern paper
                 Snapshot Nature - Pattern paper - lily pad
Art Nouveau - Koi and Lilypad
Star - Cricut Craftroom Basics
Star Border - Ribbons & Rossettes
Relax - Wall Decor
Cute - Out of Character
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Diamond Stickles
Rhinestones


9 comments:

Gwen said...

This is awesome! I love the layout and the papers you used, great job.

Chriss America Real said...

WOW! I am a follower on Facebook Cricut Imagine Users, had to get a closer look. This is wonderful! I am going to follow you here too! Come follow me back if you like.

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Kerry~Momma K said...

Great layouts!
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

I am giving away a Cricut Imagine cartridge for my 2nd blogovsery. Hope you will stop by and enter.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Crafty Teacher said...

I hope the blog will be picked up again. I miss all the wonderful work you guys do! :)

plastic cards printing said...

WOW! I am a follower on Facebook Cricut Imagine Users, had to get a closer look. This is wonderful! I am going to follow you here too! Come follow me back if you like.

gRiSeL™ said...

Hi Merilee!!! (: I'm glad to know there are other crafters to feel the same way I do about Vicky!!! How amazing is she?!! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet comment on my blog not just for me, but to express your gratitude for Vicky!!!! Glad I found your blog. Will be following it now!!! Blessings (:

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment

Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:

Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

FAZENDO ARTE said...

olá TUDO BEM?
GOSTEI MUITO DO SEU BLOG...
ABRAÇO LEILA

Post a Comment