Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Matey!


This is Gwen here and this is my last post for Creative Critterz Imaginations, I have really enjoyed the last 6 months doing this and will miss it.  I hope you enjoy my card I made today, I saw this on the Cricut Circle blog last year and had to give it a try.  The black base is 5x5,  I then cut 2 rounded squares from the stock images at 4" and filled them in with patterned paper.  The map one I also hand trimmed to make it look more real I then inked the edges.  The happy birthday and layers were cut at 2" the pirate and layers at 3".  I put pop dots in between each layer and the hat has 2 layers of pop dots.  This is from the Buccaneer Imagine cart.  Visit my blog here.



5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card. Great colors. Love the imagine

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Great card, Gwen. Love the stitching, buttons, and plaid ribbon.

Linda

Kerry~Momma K said...

Great card Gwen! Thanks for you inspirtation.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Buchaneer is such a great cartridge. Love your work.
Yvonne

Miranda said...

I love this card! Buccaneer is one of my favorite Imagine carts!
Miranda :)

Post a Comment