Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gift Card Holder

Hi it's Kerry and this is my final post for the CCI Design Team.  I hope that over the last six months that I have inspired you to use your Cricut Imagine and to try different projects.  I really enjoy my Imagine and will continue to post projects on my blog.
My post for today is a gift card holder using the Blossom and Lori's Garden Imagine cartridges and Love You A Latte, Wild Card and Go Canada cartridges.



Thank you for stopping by and the encouraging comments you have left on my previous posts.

Kerry~Momma K

5 comments:

Deneen said...

Great GC holder! I love my Imagine but don't use it enough. I am off to check out your blog.

Betsy said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Kerry. Good job!

Donna and Sara said...

Love your project and creativity. Thankyou for all of your posts, they have been great. I look forward to your continued creativity on your blog. Thanks again my crafty friend.

Yvonne said...

Just might have to use this idea. I have some Tim Horton Gift Cards stashed away and this would be a great way to share them.

Yvonne

Steve Paul said...

Beautiful cards! but i think you have to use Plastic Cards for this purpose it will be better for you.

Post a Comment