Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Friday, May 25, 2012

You're A Hoot


Hi, this is Gwen for my day here with the theme still being anything goes, I like that one so I could do whatever I wanted to do.   The card base is from wild card cart at 4" , it is the doily.  The circle is from George at 3.5", the owl is from paisley at 2" with all it's layers.  I did this in CCR and then filled in the shapes with papers from the Imagine best friends cart.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.  I got the idea for this from Sarah here.





2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is adorable. I want to make one just like it!

Yvonne

Kerry~Momma K said...

So cute Gwen! I love that card base from Wild Cards.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Post a Comment