Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt - Scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone!  Hope you have been enjoying the great work of our design team.  They come up with the best ideas!

This week I decided to scrap some of my Easter pictures.  I'm a bit behind, ok 2 years or better behind, but I'm getting them done!  Slowly!



This layout uses patterns from the Blossom cartridge and images from Art Philosopy and the font on A Child's Year.

I am not happy with the scallop cuts on my Imagine so I placed them on my background paper in Craft Room.  I used ovals to represent "eggs" and colored them in soft pastel Easter colors.  The edges were inked with vintage photo distress ink to give it a little pop. 

The letters are cut from A Child's Year in black and glued to the "eggs".  I then ran them through the Stampin Up Square Lattice folder and popped them up with dimentional adhesive.



The "Egg hunt" is done as one image.  You can find the directions on my blog for this technique.  I added a 2 piece grommet to each side and ran a piece of ribbon throught it and around the bottom of the page.  Ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.



I am going to have to reprint my pictures.  I ran out of ink in my printer and they look horrible, but  you can see my plan for the pictures. 

My son discovers, picks up the eggs, his brother helps him and then the HAUL!  And what a haul!  Elmo is over full.  I had so many pictures it was hard to pick just a few.  Guess I'll be making a mirror page.

Hope you enjoyed and see you next time. 

Kris

5 comments:

Merilee Lane said...

What a cute layout! You've created the perfect backdrop for the real stars of the show--your darling sons! :o)

Merilee

Krafthead said...

Nicely done~

Yvonne said...

Love their Easter Basket! Cute layout!

Kerry~Momma K said...

Cute layout. I love the photo's.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

Great layout!

Post a Comment