Welcome Everybody!

Welcome to the Creative Critterz Imaginations Blog! This is the place to find inspiration and education on the Cricut Imagine. The Cricut Imagine combines Provo Craft's die-cutting technology with Hewlet Packard's printing technology to create a truly exceptional tool for your creative expression. Whether you are brand new to the Cricut Imagine...or, are already an advanced user...the Creative Critterz Imaginations blog is here to help and inspire you to get more crafting enjoyment from your machine. If you have any questions about us or the Cricut Imagine, please contact us at ccimagination-blog@yahoo.com

Friday, February 17, 2012

Prince Charming Card

Hi this is Gwen again, wow those 2 weeks went by so fast. The theme is still something with a frog and so this is what I came up with, I hope you like it.

All the papers are from the Blast off cart, I love them because they are such bright and fun colors. The frog is from the Sweethearts cart cut at 2.4" and those papers are from the blast off cart also. I did this all in CCR, that just makes it so easy. I made a rectangle and filled it with the green print and then typed in the text box the sentiment with the all mixed up font and then just did a print. I then cut and edge punched it to fit my card. The frog and crown are on pop dots and the crown has stickles on it. For more info go to my blog here.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the card, but the tip about using the text box to actually print the sentiment is one I hadn't come up with on my own... Thank you !!

Deneen said...

Cute card! Like that you can print your sentiment right on the card.

Merilee Lane said...

This has to be the cutest frog ever!! I love him! :o)

cricutkris said...

Cute froggy! Blast off is one of my favorite carts. Love the bright colors too! ~kris

Yvonne said...

That cartridge has a lot of great content.
Good Job on the project.

Post a Comment